If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Multi-grain bread cuts, cream cheese and smoked salmon sprinkled with lemon splashes, freshly grounded black pepper and roughly chopped dill threads.The arrangement gets the special kick with blobs mixed of honey, Dijon mustard and mayonnaise. The ingredients are out there, waiting to be combined and arranged to a delicious snack or an appetizer, a mouthwatering party plate.
For larger quantities just multiply the basics and keep in mind the sauce ratio is: 2 parts mayonnaise :1/4 Dijon mustard :1/4 honey. —Cookingly Yours
- 4 slices multi-grain bread
- 4 teaspoons cream cheese
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- freshly grounded black pepper
- freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (heaped)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fluid honey
- Spread the cream cheese over the bread slices.
- Lay a slice of smoked salmon on each creamed bread cut.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, black pepper and dill weeds.
- In a small bowl mix well mayonnaise, mustard and honey.
- Add one blob of honey- mustard-mayo mix on top of each salmon-bread slice.