If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My new favourite way to wind up the weekend is with this Sunday night treat. Healthy and absolutely delicious. This crispy flatbread pizza's, earthy and umami flavours belie just how easy this is to throw together. Enjoy it with a very generous glass of Pinot Noir. —niamhmaca
Serves a greedy 1
- 125 grams Wholegrain spelt flour (Dove's Farm Organic)
- 100 milliliters warm water
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup small broccoli florets, blanched
- 1/4 packet halloumi
- 4 tablespoons passata
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 6 anchovies preserved in olive oil
- Heat a fan oven to 200 degrees Celsius. With your spelt flour in a bowl, add the olive oil and slowly add the warm water. Hold steady, because you might not need it all. Bring the dough together and knead it for about five minutes. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Spread out the dough by hand onto a non-stick baking tray. I like mine quite thin and rugged of shape. Bravely spread on the passata right to the edges and sprinkle on the chilli flakes and oregano. Next sprinkle the broccoli and anchovies. Finally grate over the Halloumi Cheese. And into the oven she goes. Cook on the middle shelf for 8 minutes, turn the tray around for even cooking, and cook for another 5/6 (It depends on the oven). Slice. Demolish.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Anchovies