cans (6 ounces) of artichokes, drained
Phyllo pastry sheets, 9x12 inch each
In This Recipe
- Stir together the three cheeses. Beat in the eggs and season with pepper. If it is too dry, add just a touch of milk.
- Drain and slice the artichokes (1cm). Cut the dried tomatoes into thin slices and add to the cheese mixture along with the artichokes. Stir well.
- Preheat your oven to 375F Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a pan (round or rectangular 9 x 12).
- Layer 8 sheets in the bottom and sides of the pan, brushing each sheet with olive oil to make they don’t burn
- Spread the filling on top and layer the remaining 8 sheets. Tuck the edges into the sides of the pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes and until Phyllo is golden-brown.