If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 300gr Ricotta
- 400gr Feta
- 50gr Provolone
- 2 cans (6 ounces) of artichokes, drained
- 4 small eggs
- 6 dried tomatoes
- 16 Phyllo pastry sheets, 9x12 inch each
- Stir together the three cheeses. Beat in the eggs and season with pepper. If it is too dry, add just a touch of milk.
- Drain and slice the artichokes (1cm). Cut the dried tomatoes into thin slices and add to the cheese mixture along with the artichokes. Stir well.
- Preheat your oven to 375F Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a pan (round or rectangular 9 x 12).
- Layer 8 sheets in the bottom and sides of the pan, brushing each sheet with olive oil to make they don’t burn
- Spread the filling on top and layer the remaining 8 sheets. Tuck the edges into the sides of the pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes and until Phyllo is golden-brown.