If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a typical Japanese dish for spring. The dressing is simply a mixture of mustard and soy sauce, which goes perfectly well with broccoli raab. In Japan it's made with "wagarashi" or Japanese mustard, but I used Dijion mustard (as I live in Italy and wagarashi is not available) and it works as well.
- 1 handful broccoli raab
- 1 to 1.5 teaspoons Dijion mustard
- 1.5 to 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Cut the broccoli raab in bite-sized pieces. Put a cup of water and the broccoli raab in a pot. Cover, turn on the heat to medium, and let it come to boil. Steam-boil it for 1 to 2 minutes. Drain, let it cool down, and squeeze out the water. Set aside.
- Right before serving (otherwise it becomes soggy), add the broccoli raab in the bowl and mix well with the sauce.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mustard