If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Nothing beats waking up to a rich, flaky pie crust filled quiche with bacon and mushroom infused in it. —Jusitn
- 1 pie crust
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 3/4 cup yellow onions
- 3 peices of bacon
- 1-1/4 cups Egg Beaters
- 1/2 cup fat free half and half
- 3/4 cup mexican blend cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll crust and place in 9-inch deep dish pie plate; pierce crust with fork. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Melt Fleischmann's in medium skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and onion; saute 3 to 5 minutes or until softened. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Combine bacon, Egg Beaters, half-and-half, cheese and pepper in medium bowl. Stir in mushroom-onion mixture. Pour into baked crust. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.