Author Notes: This a a super easy recipe and the garlic tastes amazing on cheese or in salad dressings or gravy. Yummo —Louise Ilsley
Makes: 3 small jars
bulbs of Garlic, cloves separated and peeled
cup red wine vinegar
sprigs fresh thyme
tablespoon mustard seeds
In This Recipe
- In a pot on medium heat. Add red wine vinegar, water and sugar. Stir until the sugar is disolved.
- Add the rest of the ingriedents to the red wine vinegar mix and simmer for 20-30 minutes
- Decanter into steralized jars making sure garlic cloves are covered with liquied, seal store for 6 week.
- Serve with cheese and cold meat. Or cut up a clove or two and add the gravy or salad dressings. Be carefully just cause they don't taste very garlicy, they can still send vampires running.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mustard