If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This a a super easy recipe and the garlic tastes amazing on cheese or in salad dressings or gravy. Yummo —Louise Ilsley
Makes 3 small jars
bulbs of Garlic, cloves separated and peeled
cup red wine vinegar
sprigs fresh thyme
tablespoon mustard seeds
- In a pot on medium heat. Add red wine vinegar, water and sugar. Stir until the sugar is disolved.
- Add the rest of the ingriedents to the red wine vinegar mix and simmer for 20-30 minutes
- Decanter into steralized jars making sure garlic cloves are covered with liquied, seal store for 6 week.
- Serve with cheese and cold meat. Or cut up a clove or two and add the gravy or salad dressings. Be carefully just cause they don't taste very garlicy, they can still send vampires running.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mustard