If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A homemade honey mustard vinaigrette makes all the difference in this perfectly balanced salad. —Cassie Burke
Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 teaspoons White Wine Vinegar
- 4 teaspoons good quality Dijon Mustard
- 4 teaspoons good quality Honey
- 1/2 Lemon, squeezed
Fig, Arugula, Avocado Salad
- 8 ounces Baby Arugula
- 2 cups Figs, quartered
- 3 Avocados, sliced
- Combine all of the vinaigrette ingredients in a bowl.
- Prepare the chopped figs, avocado, and arugula.
- Toss the arugula and figs with the vinaigrette, spread on a platter, and top with sliced avocado. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Mustard