Author Notes: A quick, delicious and healthy alternative to fries! —Shuchi
For the Dip
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons Thick Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Mint, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
For the Chips
- 1 pound Okra, washed and cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon (heaped) gram flour (Besan)
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Dry Mango Powder (Amchoor)
- 3 tablespoons Light Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients for the dip and refrigerate for an hour.
- Toss all the ingredients for the chips till all the okra is evenly coated with the spices & flour.
- Bake at 400 F for 40-45 minutes, till the okra is crisp and the edges begin to brown.
- Cool slightly (it will become more crisp) and serve with the Sriracha dip.