If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Recently we visited Napa Valley and on the way home we stopped by the famous Oakville Grocery where we bought some delicacies for a picnic and combined them with other treats we had bought from The Back Porch Market in Grass Valley, CA and enjoyed a wonderful picnic by Lake Wildwood where we live. —Tom and Anita Morgan
- Bread - Sun-dried tomato crescent roll baguette by Oakville Grocery
- Salami - Piemontese, hand-crafted in Berkeley, CA
- Cheeses - Humboldt Fog Grande by Cypress Grove, North Coast, CA
- Huntsman by Long Clawson, North Coast, CA
- Moliterno Tartufo; black truffle from Sardinia, EU
- Big Blue Rock; blue from Central Coast Creamery, CA
- Africa Red Peppers stuffed with feta and mizithra from Greece, EU
- Handmade dolmas by the Oakville Grocery
- Fuji Apple grown in CA
- Kalamata Olives from the Back Porch Market deli, CA
- Arrange ingredients artfully on your platter and then enjoy!