If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a super quick and healthy soup that you can throw together without using exact measurements. The ingredients are inexpensive and it's great for days you want something light and fresh. Like a hot and satisfying smoothie-in-a-bowl! —Hayley Lily Sorrell
Makes 3-4 bowls
- 500g packets frozen peas/ petit pois
- 1 liter vegetable stock
- 240-300g fresh spinach
- salt and pepper
- 1 white onion - finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic
- splashes light olive oil
- Fry onion and oil in large pot for around 5 minutes, add garlic and fry until softened and smelling good.
- Pour in vegetable stock and all the frozen peas. Cook for about 5 mins
- Add washed spinach to pot and let wilt. Keep water just below boiling for a further 3-5 minutes. Add some more water and salt/pepper or stock if needed.
- Turn off heat and blend using a hand blender till smooth. Or add to a regular blender.
- Serve with crumbled feta and toasted rye bread.