If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A dehydrator is essential to this dish, an investment, but a worthy one at that! It allows you to substitute traditional glutinous rice paper with a fibre- rich, antioxidant packed pumpkin paper. These sweat creamy babies can be filled with just about anything you can find in your fridge, and make for a fun hands-on experience for your family and friends alike. —Sandra Ramacher
cups pumpkin (chopped)
large carrot (grated)
red onion (chopped)
bunch coriander leaves
- Simmer the pumpkin with the water for 15 minutes in a covered pot.
- Drain the water and with the salt process in a food processor until smooth.
- Evenly distribute the pumpkin onto a non-stick tray and de-hydrate for 4 hours on 43°C/110°F. It is important to check the pumpkin paper to make sure it is dried but still flexible and not going crisp.
- Remove the pumpkin paper from the sheet and cut into four even pieces.
- Combine the filling and fill the pumpkin paper rolls.
- Serve immediately and do not store, as the rolls once having absorbed the moisture from the vegetables will soften.