If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: 'Overnight oats' are simply oats and milk soaked overnight in the fridge. This recipe includes some extra little bits of goodness. —Alicia A
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 banana (chopped)
- 1/2 cup milk (I use soy or almond milk)
- 1/4 cup greek yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon seed/nut/fruit mix (optional)
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut (optional)
- Mix together oats, banana, milk, yoghurt, chia seeds and cinnamon in a bowl or jar.
- Cover and place in fridge overnight.
- Top with seed/nut/fruit mix, shredded coconut and extra cinnamon before eating in the morning.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Weekday Breakfast Recipe