If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is always a hit in my house. You can swap out any of the vegetables or proteins, making it one of the most versatile dishes you will ever make. Do not be alarmed by the butter. The rice will need some oil to achieve that beautiful golden color. For more recipes, visit www.livingremixed.com. —Lynette C. Townes
- 3 cups Cooked Jasmine Rice
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 carrots, finely chopped
- 1/4 stick butter
- 4 tablespoons grapseed oil, divided
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 large broccoli crowns, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add half the grape seed oil to a hot pan.
- Thoroughly cook chicken breasts, about 6-8 minutes on each side. Set aside to cool.
- Add the remaining grapeseed. Saute carrots and green onions for 5 minutes. While the vegetables cook, finely chop the cooked chicken.
- Now add the broccoli and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Push all of the vegetables to the outer edges of the pan. Add the butter and garlic to the center of the pan.
- Once the butter is melted, add the rice and chicken. Mix everything together.
- When the mixture is evenly mixed, allow it to cook undisturbed so that the rice begins to brown. Stir occasionally about every 3 minutes for about 9 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and cook for another 3 minutes. Serve.