If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quick & Simple Recipe that can be made ahead for a grab-n-go Breakfast! —Tiffany
- 6 pieces Deli Ham
- 6 Medium Eggs
- 1/4 cup Chopped Tomato
- 1 Chopped Scallion
- 6 dashes Black Pepper
- 6 dashes Salt
- 6 drops Olive Oil Spray
- Lightly Spray Muffin Molds.
- Line 6 molds with 1 slice of Ham.
- Crack 1 Egg into each lined mold.
- Top each with Tomatoes & Scallions.
- Season with Salt & Pepper.
- Bake on 400 degrees for 18-20 Minutes
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Scallions