If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by One Pot Quinoa and Kale Pilaf ( Community Contest Winner -Food52) —meeshybells
- 1 cup organic Quinoa
- 2 cups vegetablebroth, chicken broth or water
- 1 1/2 cups defrosted frozen green peas
- juice of 2 lemons
- zest of one lemon
- 1/8-1/4 cups toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 3-4 scallions diced
- pinches salt
- pinches black pepper
- 1. Rinse Quinoa 2. Cook Quinoa in broth or water 3. Place cooked Quinoa in large bowl and add in sliced scallions, defrosted peas, lemon zest, lemon juice, walnut oil, toasted sesame seeds, salt and pepper. 4. Good served chilled or warm.
- Great served with roasted vegetables or grilled fish etc.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Scallions