Author Notes: Using ready-made mix, this bread is an easy, savory take on pancakes. —Lynn Chen
Makes: 1 loaf
cups Pancake Mix, prepared according to package directions
ounces Cojita Cheese
cup Whole, raw cashews
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf pan.
- Prepare pancake batter according to package directions, using 2 cups worth of mix.
- Add in cheese + scallions
- Pour into loaf pan. Sprinkle the top with whole cashews.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until a knife comes out clean.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Scallions