If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Using ready-made mix, this bread is an easy, savory take on pancakes.
Using ready-made mix, this bread is an easy, savory take on pancakes.—Lynn Chen
Makes: 1 loaf
cups Pancake Mix, prepared according to package directions
ounces Cojita Cheese
cup Whole, raw cashews
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf pan.
- Prepare pancake batter according to package directions, using 2 cups worth of mix.
- Add in cheese + scallions
- Pour into loaf pan. Sprinkle the top with whole cashews.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, until a knife comes out clean.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Scallions
More Great Recipes: