If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I created this today out of things I happened to have in my refrigerator, and it was so good that I made it again for dinner. —Laura
- 2-3 cups baby arugula
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (or to taste)
- 1 ounce aged gouda (or other sharp cheese), crumbled or diced
- 2 dates, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pick out a container that looks like it will hold the amount of salad you want to eat for lunch. Fill it mostly full with arugula.
- Sprinkle the greens with salt, then drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Add some fresh ground pepper. Toss to coat.
- Add the dates, cheese, and walnuts. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Walnuts
More Great Recipes: