If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The key to a good frog leg is to make sure they are nice and small (no larger than 3-4 inches long) and to try to get them fresh if you can. (Frozen is okay but fresh is a little more tender). Chubritza is an Eastern European spice blend consisting of oregano, paprika, salt and other spices. —coffeefoodwritergirl
- 1 pound frog legs
- A few tablespoons Chubritza (for dipping)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- olive oil
- Wash and dry frog legs completely
- Dip legs in flour mixed with salt, pepper, oregano and paprika; then dip in egg wash.
- Sauté in olive oil and butter until golden (depending on size of legs – approximately 3 minutes per side).
- Serve while hot. Dip in Chubritza set out in small dipping plates.
- Note: If you don’t have or can’t find Chubritza, this recipe can also be made just dipped in flour, without the egg wash and eaten plain...yummy little buttery snacks!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Nose to Tail Recipe