If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For all those little roasted garlic pieces left over! —Holly Robinson
Makes 2 cups
- 10 ounces feta cheese (french preferred, but whatever you have will make due)
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flake
- 1/4 cup olive oil (used to drizzle in, so you may use a bit less, depending on the constancy of your feta)
- 20 roasted cloves of garlic (more if you want spread stronger, less if you want it more mild)
- salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- Add chopped parsley, feta, garlic cloves & red pepper flakes into food processor.
- Process until combined, slowly drizzling olive oil until the desired constancy.
- Serve with crackers, bread or ….?
More Great Recipes: Hors d'oeuvres