If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Wanted breakfast out of that refrigerator full of Easter leftovers; this was a marvelous use of the dyed eggs, the ham, fresh veggies, dip, etc. —Alyce Morgan
- 1 teaspoon Butter or olive oil
- 1 English muffin (whole wheat), split
- 4-6 Ham slivers
- 2 Boiled eggs, peeled, and sliced
- Kosher salt and fresh-ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons Melissa Clark's Greek Goddess Dip (or other dip or dressing)
- 1 cup Sliced mixed fresh vegetables: 3-4 radishes, some zucchini, yellow peppers, cucumber, etc.
- 1/2 teaspoon Sherry vinegar
- 4-6 Cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Heat the butter or oil in a small skillet over medium flame and place the English muffins in face down along with the ham slivers. Let cook several minutes or until browned and crispy.
- Place the muffins on a plate and add the sliced eggs along with the ham. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle with Greek Goddess (or other) dip.
- Add the sliced vegetables to the plate and season with a few grains of salt and pepper. Drizzle with sherry vinegar. Garnish with cherry tomatoes. Serve warm or at room temperature.