If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A hearty and pungent salad to start any meal —Miss Hangrypants
- 6 ounces spring greens mix
- 1 fuji apple, cored and sliced in matchsticks
- 3 ounces maytag bleu cheese, crumbled into big chunks
- 1/2-1 cups walnuts, halved
- 1 cippolini onion, sliced thinly
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4-5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- prepare all the vinegrette. Place sliced onion in oven drizzled with some olive oil. About 15-20mins
- Stir together roasted onion, vinegar, mustard, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- toss greens, walnuts and cheese with the vinagrette.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Walnuts