Cold, spicy noodles mixed with a medley of vegetables that's perfect for the warmer months. Full story and recipe at http://mykoreaneats.com/2014/04/bibim-myun/
Cold, spicy noodles mixed with a medley of vegetables that's perfect for the warmer months. Full story and recipe at http://mykoreaneats.com/2014/04/bibim-myun/—Jason Kim
ounces somyeon, wheat flour noodle
cup red cabbage
In This Recipe
- Combine all the sauce ingredients (last 8 items on the list) together in a mixing bowl, set aside.
- Crack the eggs and stir well until egg white and yolk are mixed. Heat a pan over low heat and add a generous amount of preferred cooking oil. Pour the stirred egg and cook both sides to make a thin pan-fried egg sheet. Cool the pan-fried egg completely before slicing.
- After washing all vegetables and greens, slice the ingredients/toppings into thin matchstick pieces, set aside.
- Boil a pot of water with a pinch of salt, then cook somyun according to package directions. Drain noodles with a strainer, and wash it under cold running water until it is completely cooled, set aside.
- In a large bowl or serving dish, add the cold noodles and top with sauce. Garnish with available vegetables and greens. Enjoy!!