If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cold, spicy noodles mixed with a medley of vegetables that's perfect for the warmer months. Full story and recipe at http://mykoreaneats.com/2014/04/bibim-myun/ —Jason Kim
- 12 ounces somyeon, wheat flour noodle
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup red cabbage
- 1/2 piece cucumber
- 1/2 piece carrot
- Combine all the sauce ingredients (last 8 items on the list) together in a mixing bowl, set aside.
- Crack the eggs and stir well until egg white and yolk are mixed. Heat a pan over low heat and add a generous amount of preferred cooking oil. Pour the stirred egg and cook both sides to make a thin pan-fried egg sheet. Cool the pan-fried egg completely before slicing.
- After washing all vegetables and greens, slice the ingredients/toppings into thin matchstick pieces, set aside.
- Boil a pot of water with a pinch of salt, then cook somyun according to package directions. Drain noodles with a strainer, and wash it under cold running water until it is completely cooled, set aside.
- In a large bowl or serving dish, add the cold noodles and top with sauce. Garnish with available vegetables and greens. Enjoy!!