Serves: 6 to 8 as a side dish
Half a bunch of flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
2 to 3
tablespoons olive oil
teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 to 2
Salt and pepper to taste
In This Recipe
- Clean and peel carrots, then grate them finely with a box grater or food processor.
- Make a dressing by whisking together the lemon juice, olive oil, Dijon, and sugar with a pinch of salt and pepper. Adjust the seasonings to your taste.
- Toss the carrots with the dressing and the parsley. Be careful not to over-dress; as David says, "the carrots should be moistened and glistening, not swimming in dressing."
- Garnish with cubed avocado. Serve promptly.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!