If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These delicious two-bite Date & Walnut Snowballs make a sweet and satisfying snack when you're on the run, in between meals or just because you can't resist. They're quick and easy to make, with just 5 ingredients, and are even easier to eat. I have a hard time not eating 2 or 3 as I make them and often end up making two batches. I don't know why I don't seem to learn my lesson and double the recipe from the start? :-) —Nissrine @ Harmony à la Carte
- 1/2 cup Pitted Dates
- 1/2 cup Walnut Halves
- 1/4 teaspoon Bourbon Vanilla Powder
- 2 tablespoons Water, or as needed based on the moistness of the dates
- 1/2 cup Shredded Coconut (unsweetened)
- Combine first three ingredients and 1/4 cup of the shredded coconut in a food processor.
- Process until well combined and you have a homogenous mixture resembling a paste. Add water as needed to get a paste that binds and is easy to handle and roll
- With your hands or a mellon baller, form 12 small bite size snowballs and roll in the remaining 1/4 cup of shredded coconut to coat.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Walnuts
More Great Recipes: Snacks