If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A great treat that is packed with healthy fats and carbs. —fitlexyskitchen
- 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- 12 Medjool Dates (Pitted)
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 1/2 cup Almonds
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup Dried Apricots
- Place oat flour and medjool dates into food processor and pulse until well mixed and dates are broken down.
- Add in 1/2 cup of walnuts, 1/2 cup of almonds, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Purse until it forms a ball.
- Place into a 9x9 PAM Sprayed dish and press until flatten. Take the remaining 1/2 cup walnuts and finely chop. Then lightly press on to the walnut date mixture and refrigerate for an hour. Cut into 12 bars.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Walnuts