If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The perfect combination of sweet and salty crunchy salmon fillets. —fitlexyskitchen
- 1 pound Wild Salmon Fillets
- 1/4 cup Hot and Sweet Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1/2 cup Walnuts (Finely Chopped)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Wash and pat dry salmon fillets, place on parchment lined baking dish.
- In a bowl mix together, mustard, maple syrup, salt, and pepper. Brush the fillets with the mustard mixture. Lightly pressed the chopped walnuts onto the fillets.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until flaky.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Walnuts