If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Creamy, fast and healthy delicious sauce for pasta. —Piloncillo&Vainilla
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 piece rosted red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package of pasta
- 1. Soak the nut for a half an hour to an hour.
- 2. Roast, peel and seed red bell pepper.
- 3. Start cooking pasta as the package indicates.
- 4. Add walnuts, roasted red bell pepper, vinegar, salt and pepper to a blender. Blend until smooth. (It is fast with a high speed blender.) Check for seasoning.
- 5. When the pasta is done, pour the sauce over the hot pasta and mix very gently.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Walnuts
More Great Recipes: