If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Featuring fired sweet corn, quinoa, flash picked sweet peppers and a fried egg. This gluten free, vegetarian brunch option is quick and satisfying.
This recipe features ingredients that don't particularly come from one part of South America. But it is South American at heart. —Wilson Davalos
- 1 Egg
- 7 ounces Corn
- 4 ounces Sweet Peppers
- 7 ounces Quinoa
- 1 teaspoon Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Sweet Paprika
- 1 pinch Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1 pinch Brown Sugar
- Add your oil to a pan and fry your corn. It's optional, but if you can add a pinch of paprika. Make sure to blot any excess moister from your corn.
- Cook your quinoa to the packets instructions.
- Dice your sweet peppers, add vinegar and a pinch of brown sugar.
- Fry your egg. Season it while it's cooking. Also add a few drops of vinegar to the egg while it is cooking.
- Plate all of your ingredients. Feel free to use day old quinoa or rice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Corn