If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
These are super quick to whip up and perfect with (or without!) bbq ribs or buttermilk fried chicken. Plus, they require no cooking, so you can save energy for the main show!
These are super quick to whip up and perfect with (or without!) bbq ribs or buttermilk fried chicken. Plus, they require no cooking, so you can save energy for the main show!—Coco et Cocoa
spring onions, very thinly sliced
can corn, drained
tablespoon grainy mustard
teaspoon liquid honey
teaspoon chipotle paste
cup full-fat sour cream
salt and pepper, to taste
cold dinner rolls
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the mustard, honey, and chipotle paste until well combined. Stir in the sour cream, then add the corn and scallions. Season to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate the mixture overnight.
- The next day, split the dinner rolls in half sideways (hamburger style), without cutting all the way through so the halves are still attached. Spoon the sour cream and corn mixture into the split rolls.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for another 2-4 hours to let the bread and corn marry.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Corn