If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Based off a wonderful recipe I found several months ago. —Josh Scholes
- 1 Large onion chopped
- 3 cups Sliced fresh mushrooms
- 5 Sliced carrots
- 1 cup Butter
- 4 cups Bone Broth
- 6 Potatoes diced
- 3 cups Diced cooked ham
- 3 cups Heavy cream
- 1/4 cup All-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons Dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon Dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Celery seed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Salt
- 2 teaspoons Pepper
- Sauté the onion, mushrooms, and carrots in 1/2 cup butter. Stir gently for 3 minutes.
- In a large pot, pour the bone broth in with the sautéed vegetables, and the ham and potatoes. Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour and the cream. Slowly add to the soup, and stir until it is smooth. Then add the other 1/2 cup of butter.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients. Let simmer until the vegetables are soft and cooked through.