If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is on the grill, a great addition to the average BBQ. It's not the same old corn on the cob, great as it is, this just takes it HIGHER!!! —Barn Goddess
- 6 Ears of Corn, cleaned
- 18 pieces bacon
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 3 tablespoons Favorite BBQ sauce
- Preheat Grill to 325
- Clean the corn
- Roll 3 slices of bacon around each ear of corn
- melt butter and add BBQ sauce
- Put Bacon wrapped corn on the grill, preferably on a grill plate to keep fat from bacon from starting a fire
- Let cook about 5 minutes, and the based with the BBQ Butter
- Based again in another 5 minutes
- Continue to based and let cook for a total of 20-25 minutes, till bacon is done
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Corn