Author Notes: There are so many great way to enjoy eggs. I love making a big patch of boiled eggs and using them in different recipes! Have you tried my Egg Salad, Bacon Deviled Eggs or my Roasted Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs? Now you can boil a few more and make this great Paleo recipe.
Try Lettuce Cups with Smoked Salmon and Eggs and top with avocado or fresh herbs from your garden! I love to drizzle a little extra extra virgin olive oil.
Enjoy! —Cindy Anschutz
handful of fresh parsley, chopped
tablespoon extra virgin olive oil and more to drizzle
teaspoon freshly ground pepper
leaves romain lettuce, washed
slices smoked salmon
lemon, cut into wedges
- Prepare you eggs to hard boil. Follow method below or use your Hamilton Beach Egg Cooker. Let cool and chop.
- In a large mixing bowl add the cucumber, scallions and parsley. Add the oil, salt and pepper and combine. Add in chopped eggs and set aside.
- Take leaves and set out on a platter.
- Add 1-2 slices smoked salmon a scoop of the eggs and cucumber mixture.
- Garnish with extra parsley and serve with lemon wedges.