If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Indian inspired pasta great for picnics, road trips or anytime! —rachel hamid
- 1 packet Penne pasta or Gluten free penne pasta
- 2-4 pieces Roasted chicken
- .5 cups Mayo or gluten free mayo
- 2 bunches asparagus
- 3 tablespoons Extra virgin Olive Oil
- 1-2 tablespoons Dry Tandori Seasoning
- 1-2 teaspoons Real salt
- 1-2 dashes fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Kirkland's brand Organic No Salt Seasoning
- .5-1 cups Freshly shaved Parmesan Cheese
- 2 splashes fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Boil pasta till done.
- While pasta is boiling, cut up chicken in bite size pieces. Season with a few dashes no salt seasoning, salt, pepper and two-three pinches of tandoori seasoning. Stir fry in coconut oil till golden brown. You can also do this with an already cooked roteserirre chicken, just pull meat off bones, chop and season the same, stir fry for a few moments to coat with seasonings.
- Roast asparagus, tossed in olive oil to coat, on 350* for 8-10 min. (Don't overcook. Needs to be slightly crunchy) Immediately take from oven, squeeze fresh lemon juice and sprinkle lightly with salt. Chop into 1-2 " slices
- Take your mayo, olive oil and tandoori seasoning and blend well. Drain pasta when done. Immediately pour and toss into the pasta. Add the cooked chicken, asparagus and parmesan Cheese, toss. salt pepper and tandoori seasoning can also be added a bit here depending on your taste preferences.