If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Filled with healthy fats and protein. This recipe is dairy-free, gluten-free, and better yet GUILT-FREE! Top it off with some fresh berries or crushed almonds or pistachios for an easy, fast, and simple dessert :) Double the recipe and pipe into pre-made pastry cups and serve at your next party! —Stacy
- 2 ripe avocados
- 3-4 tablespoons almond milk (or any dairy-free substitute)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup honey or other sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Puree all ingredients until desired mousse/pudding consistency.
- Top with fresh berries, or crushed almonds or pistachios.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Vegan Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados