If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple vegetable side dish low in fat, but great fresh flavor. —Greg Fontenot
- 1 pound zucchini (about 4 medium)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lemons
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat grill or stove top grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Slice zucchini length-wise in half and slice 1 lemon into slices.
- Mix oil and juice from the remaining lemon together. Brush zucchini with lemon/oil mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Place zucchini and lemon slices on the prepared grill. Grill on each side 5-6 minutes turning once. Squeeze grilled lemon over zucchini.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grilled Vegetable Dish