Author Notes: A simple vegetable side dish low in fat, but great fresh flavor. —Greg Fontenot
pound zucchini (about 4 medium)
tablespoons olive oil
teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat grill or stove top grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Slice zucchini length-wise in half and slice 1 lemon into slices.
- Mix oil and juice from the remaining lemon together. Brush zucchini with lemon/oil mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Place zucchini and lemon slices on the prepared grill. Grill on each side 5-6 minutes turning once. Squeeze grilled lemon over zucchini.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grilled Vegetable Dish