If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an unusual variation and renders an umami effect on the palate. —June Pagan
Serves 4-6 servings
- 1 Medium Eggplant,cleaned and sliced 1/2"
- 2 Red Bell Peppers,clean and cut into 1' strips
- 2 Zucchini,cut into 1/2" slices
- 1/4 Cup Homemade Caesar Dressing
- 2 Tbsp Miso Paste
- 1 Tbsp Shallot ,minced
- Combine Caesar Dressing, Miso, and shallot. Blend well.Marinate vegetables in marinade for 15-30 minutes.
- Grill vegetables on an indoor stove top grill or outdoor grill until score lines are produced, turn over and grill the other side. This takes 8-10 minutes total.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grilled Vegetable Dish