If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Warm corn tortillas filled with spice-roasted vegetables, black beans, crumbled cotija, and a dollop of crema. —Riley Wofford
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 poblano chile, seeded and chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup crumbled cotija cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Toss the onion, poblano chile, zucchini, and sweet potato with the olive oil, salt, black pepper, cumin, oregano, paprika, and cayenne. Spread into an even layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. Roast for about 20 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and lightly browned. Remove from the oven and stir in the black beans and lime juice.
- Whisk together the buttermilk and sour cream in a small bowl. To serve, divide the roasted vegetables between the tortillas. Top each taco with the crumbled cotija cheese and a drizzle of crema.