If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Quinoa is an excellent gluten free, protein rich substitute for pasta. —Diane Hoch
- 1 cup Quinoa, dry measure, rinsed
- 2 cups Water
- 1 teaspoon Better than Bouillon
- 1 Medium onion, diced
- 1/4 Cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Rinse the quinoa in cold water through a fine mesh strainer.
- In a small sauce pan, bring the water and Better then Bouillon to a boil. Add the quinoa
- Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes. Fluff gently with fork.
- In a large skillet, add the olive oil and heat over a medium heat. Add onion and sauté until onions are translucent and carrots are soft about 3-5 minutes, add the cooked quinoa and mix to deglaze flavor. Toss in parsley. Serve and enjoy.