If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The health benefits of Kale and coconut oil are tremendous! Try this recipe for a hearty, healthy dish. —Diane Hoch
Makes 1 salad
- 1 Large Portobello, stems removed and chopped into 2 inch pieces
- 2 cups Crimini Mushrooms, stems removed and sliced
- 2 cups Shiitake, stems removed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Ginger, minced
- 5 cups Lacinato Kale, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Mushroom Broth
- Sea salt to taste
- In a large sauté pan, heat coconut oil over medium heat. Add mushrooms to pan and allow to cook down to release moisture before stirring, about 4-6 minutes. Add garlic and ginger and sauté to incorporate, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the kale and drizzle in the mushroom broth. Sprinkle in salt and pepper to taste. Using tongs, turn to coat then cover and simmer 3 to 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!