If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by Sprouted Kitchen's Mushroom + Lentil Asian Tacos
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 grilled onion
- 6 ounces shitake mushroom
- 1 cup quinoa
- as many as you wish corn tortillas
- 1 avocado
- handful micro greens
Asian Cilantro Pesto
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons white/yellow miso
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 cups cilantro
- 1/2 cup lemon grass
- Sauce: Blend garlic, miso, lemongrass, and cilantro in food processor. Drizzle in vinegar, orange juice, soy sauce, honey, and oil. Salt to taste.
- Tacos: Wash mushrooms and bok choy. Rub with coconut oil then grill.
- Simmer quinoa until cooked through (1 cup quinoa= 2 cup water) about twenty minutes. Set aside.
- Heat coconut oil in a sauté and sweat the onions. Add quinoa and cook until slightly crunchy.
- Construct tacos, garnish with avocado and micro greens. Drizzle sauce generously over tacos. ENJOY!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Grilled Vegetable Dish