If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fresh veggie bagel sandwich is healthy and has the tangy mustard, crispy cucumber, fresh tomato and lettuce in it. The epic sandwich is perfect for the breakfast and also an addition of whipped cream made it more scrumptious. With fine balance of carb, veggie and dairy, this sandwich is really delectable. The recipe of veggie sandwich is given as follows. And also you can visit on this link : "http://goo.gl/uor4Rg" —Sandhi Ra
- 2 slice in half Bagel
- 1 tablespoon brown Mustard
- 2 Leaf romaine Lettuce
- 4 Rings green bell Pepper
- 8 slice cucumber
- 4 slice Tomato
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- 4 slice red Onion
- 4 cup Alfalfa Sprouts
- Step 1: Spread half of the mustard onto the cut sides of the bagel.
- Step 2: Layer 1 lettuce leaf, 2 green pepper rings, 4 cucumber slices, and 2 tomato slices on one half, one by one.
- Step 3: Sprinkle salt and pepper on the tomato.
- Step 4: Afterwards, top 2 onion slices and half of alfalfa sprouts, then cover with other half of the bagel.
- Step 5: Repeat the same process with for other sandwich.
More Great Recipes: