If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Toasted garlic-rubbed baguette slices topped with creamy burrata cheese, fresh peach chutney, and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar. —Riley Wofford
Serves 6 to 8
- 1 French baguette, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 3 large peaches, pitted and diced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 2 (8 ounce) balls burrata cheese
- Fresh basil leaves, for garnish
- Balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Arrange the bread slices on a large rimmed baking sheet and brush the tops with the olive oil. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until lightly toasted. Remove from the oven and, while the bread slices are still warm, rub the garlic over the tops.
- Stir together the peaches, shallot, brown sugar, vinegar, salt, and cinnamon in a small bowl to combine.
- To assemble, spread the burrata evenly over the crostini. Spoon the peach chutney over the tops. Garnish each crostini with a basil leaf and drizzle with some balsamic vinegar.