If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This salad is the perfect dish to take with you to any summer party! You can make it a day before (which is better, so the flavors can combine) and it lasts for 3-5 days in the fridge…if you even have leftovers after. The perfect side dish to go with kabobs, burgers, or any summer grilling favorite. Hope you like it! —Kristina's Cooking
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Garlic Clove, pressed or minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Corn (off the cob. If using frozen, thaw first)
- 1 cup Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup Chopped Sweet Onion
- 1/3 cup Cilantro, minced
- Add the Reduction ingredients to a small sauce pan.
- Bring ingredients to a boil, then simmer for 2 minutes.
- Put all Salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix Reduced sauce in with the Salad ingredients.
- Place in fridge for a least an hour to cool (its even better the next day).
- Serve with your favorite grilled meats & enjoy!