If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this beautiful, fragrant, not overpowering - Apricot and Rosemary Jam a couple of weeks ago. I was not sure if the rosemary would be too fragrant for the jam, but I am extremely happy with the results!
I had to try it out today with this Herbed Goat Cheese and Jam Crostini. I simply grilled slices of baguette, smeared with olive oil. I applied some herbed goat cheese on top, and then added Jam Lab's Apricot and Rosemary Jam on it.
I simply LOVED the flavors together, and would be a great hors d'oeuvre! Try it! —Amisha Gurbani
- 1 baguette loaf cut into thin slices(about 12 to 16)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 log of herbed goat cheese
- 1 cup Apricot and Rosemary Jam(I used Jam Lab's Apricot and Rosemary Jam)
- Cut the baguette into thin slices that are bite size. Brush olive oil on either side of each slice and grill them for about couple minutes each side, to get nice grill marks.
- Let them cool and crisp up. Add about 1 teaspoon of the herbed Goat Cheese on each slice.
- Smear each slice + Herbed Goat Cheese with the a teaspoon of the Apricot and Rosemary Jam. Plate it beautifully with some apricots and Rosemary, Voila it is ready to eat! :-)