If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My inspiration for this came from Bob Harpers Skinny Meals. I adapted the recipe for a dinner party and every bite disappeared - it was so popular everyone wanted the recipe afterwards! A true winner. —Amelia
- 4 Zucchini
- 4 Chicken Breasts, roasted
- 1 Avocado
- 1 handful Spinach
- 1 bunch Fresh Basil
- 4 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 0.5 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, minced
- 0.5 cups Parmesan, grated
- Using a spiralizer or grater, shred the zucchini into spaghetti strands.
- Next, blend the avocado, basil, spinach, lemon juice, stock, garlic and 1/4 cup parmesan.
- Steam your zucchini for 2 - 3 minutes, then mix the sauce through until the zucchini is completely coated.
- Serve between 4 dishes, and top each with a chicken breast. Scatter the remaining Parmesan evenly between the dishes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados