If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a great summer salad, feel free to add your favorite roasted veggies. If you do not have time to grill corn, sauté the corn in a little of the rosemary oil. —Judy
Arugula and Grilled Corn Salad
- 8-10 cups Baby arugula
- 1/2 cup Toasted walnuts
- 1/2 cup Crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup Kernels from grilled corn
- Assemble arugula, walnuts, goat cheese and corn on large serving platter. Drizzle with 2-4 T Rosemary Vinaigrette to taste.
- 1-2 sprigs Rosemary
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Champagne vinegar
- pinches Salt
- pinches Pepper
- Make a rosemary infused oil by bruising rosemary with mallet and then heating it in pan with olive oil for about 5 minutes. Let cool. Remove rosemary from oil.
- Whisk rosemary oil , vinegar., salt and pepper to make vinaigrette.