If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3-4 cups jasmine rice, chilled overnight
- 1 sweet onion, diced finely
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 1 cup avocados, diced
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 bunches green onions
- Heat some oil in a large frying pan, fry onions until half translucent.
- Add garlic and jalapeño and fry until fragrant (2 minutes). Add in ginger
- Crumble in the cold rice. Fry until slightly softened. Add pineapple and add fish sauce, soy sauce and sugar mixed together.
- Mix everything together pretty well. Then toss in the avocados. Stir and heat for 5 more minutes
- Mix in green onions. Heat another minute and serve
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados