If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Avocados always stocked in our fruit bowl at home(because it's summer time... duh). This sandwich is as filling as refreshing. This is also delicious with some homemade pesto if you have it lying around. The assembly is key but don't stress if you put it out of order. It's all about the wonderful buttery slices of avocado that make this sandwich delectable. Enjoy! —liz morin
slices of swiss cheese
tablespoons goat cheese
slices of whole wheat bread
- Place swiss on both sides of slices of bread. Spread goat cheese on top slice.
- Slice avocado leaves and lay on top of goat cheese. Place spinach leaves on top of avocado and cover with other slice of bread.
- Spray small frying pan with cooking oil and put on low-medium heat. Place the sandwich on the frying pan and cover for two minutes. Spray the top of the sandwich with more cooking oil. Flip the sandwich and cook for one more minute.
- Remove sandwich from frying pan. Let cool and enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados