Author Notes: A beautiful blend of crunchy radishes and smooth avocado. —Cindy Dudas
Makes: about 3 cups
cloves of garlic
ounces softened cream cheese
ripe Haas avocados
Sea Salt to taste
In This Recipe
- Place the Hailstone radishes and garlic in your food processor bowl and whirl until fine.
- Add the cream cheese to the food processor and whirl until smooth.
- In a separate dish, mash the avocados.
- Stir the radish mixture into the avocados and salt to taste. Serve with chips or fresh vegetables.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados