If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A beautiful blend of crunchy radishes and smooth avocado. —Cindy Dudas
Makes: about 3 cups
cloves of garlic
ounces softened cream cheese
ripe Haas avocados
Sea Salt to taste
- Place the Hailstone radishes and garlic in your food processor bowl and whirl until fine.
- Add the cream cheese to the food processor and whirl until smooth.
- In a separate dish, mash the avocados.
- Stir the radish mixture into the avocados and salt to taste. Serve with chips or fresh vegetables.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados