If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Bringing out smokey flavors by charring green veggies and blending it into a chilled soup. Can be served as an entree or as shooters —Miss Hangrypants
- 4 large ripe avocados
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded and halved
- 3 green onions
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4-1/2 cups fresh lime juice
- 1/2-1 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup pistachio, coarsely chopped
- Preheat grill to medium, scoop out flesh of avocado. Rub avocado, bell peppers, jalapeño, green onion with a little olive oil. Grill all, turning occasionally, until there are scorch marks and a little softened
- Add the grilled veggies, lime juice, parsley, and salt to a food processor and process until smooth (or slightly chunky if you wish). Add more lime juice if necessary
- Transfer gazpacho to a container and chill for at least 30 minutes. Serve chilled in bowls and garnish with pistachio.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Avocados